TripAdvisor
Canaan
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews crown point studio apartment orville mr island tobago beaches wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2016

We rented the place for 2 nights to stay Easter weekend in Tobago. We arrived late and when I walked up to check in, I was greeted by name. We were taken right to our room. As it turns out, there was a mistake from the Expedia/TripAdvisor end and we were supposed to be cancelled. Instead, we got an upgraded room that was clean/comfortable, A/C was cold, and had good water pressure in the shower. Additionally, there were two bottles of water, tea, and coffee. The owners were very friendly and helped me get the wifi on my phone and gave us a ride to the night market. It was my first visit to Tobago and I enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
omari2828, Manager at Tobago Lesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2017

We thank you for the compliments. We try to make our guests feel at home while they are at our establishment. We look forward to hosting you and your loved ones again.

Reviewed March 10, 2016

We had a quiet and clean apartment opening on to a shaded patio, overlooking a garden with Banana and Mango tree's.
Plenty of visiting birds and other domestic animals. Our hosts Orville and Lestelle were very accommodating and took us around the island and to the capital Scarborough to show us the sights. A memorable holiday and we will return.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Robin B

Reviewed January 30, 2015 via mobile

Nice clean apartment with everything you will need to make your stay comfortable. Very friendly and helpful hosts. A few minutes drive from beaches, supermarket, restaurants etc... No complaints will definitely choose to stay again

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank Ameera P
omari2828, Manager at Tobago Lesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2015

thanks,we appreciate it so much and looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

My first visit to Tobago and i felt as if i were home. Everything was so perfect. Thanks to Mr. Omari for being very helpful to my husband an i since we arrived in Tobago. The room was spotless, spacious, Ac unit, fan also a lovely back porch. We didn't want to leave.Location is the best. My husband an i can't wait to visit again. We recommend Lesville Guest House to everyone..!!

Date of stay: September 2013
9  Thank paradise2709

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I have stayed at Lesville place many times between 2007-2011 very economical place for local tourist like my self. Service is great Mr and Mrs Moore are excellent and very helpful they made my family stay great. The place is very clean, spacious and cosy. I will always recommend Lesville. I have to go this year and I think I will be visiting Lesville again.

Date of stay: November 2012