TripAdvisor
Canaan
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews crown point studio apartment orville mr island tobago beaches wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I'm a "local tourist" and a friend organized for me to stay here. It was beyond what i expected. Anytime im in the sister isle i intend to stay here. Comfortable, reasonably priced the owners were very help full and courteous. Lookging forward to come again.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank KAH868
omari2828, Manager at Tobago Lesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2017

We thank you for the compliments. We try to make our guests feel at home while they are at our establishment. We look forward to hosting you and your loved ones again.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I have been visiting Tobago for the past 6yrs consecutively. I have stayed at other places in Tobago. The first time I stayed there I fell in love with the place. Ever since that day I have made there my number one accommodation. Mr. and Mrs. Moore and not forgetting their son have always showed my family and I respect. The place is very quiet, clean and very serene. On mornings you awake to hear the chirping of birds and the sound of the Coco Rico Bird in the distance. In 2011, my nephew got married and Lesville Place was the choice of our accommodation. Thanks to Mr. Moore and his family for having part of the Bridal Party stay at your Guest House. I would be visiting Tobago in August 10th - 13th and again I would be seeking accommodation there. Keep up the good work and the hospitality Moore Family.

Mrs. Forde

Room tip: All rooms used were very comfortable.
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Kathleen F

Reviewed March 16, 2013

second time with lestelle and orville , very nice people you can ask anything you always are welcome ,lovely people , quiet place , very clean, ac in each appt, everything ok for me , i will come back.

Room tip: verynice room all of theme
Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank belgadavignere

Reviewed June 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Lesville &Moore in May/June 2012 and it was warm, both hosts were very accomodative and overall it is very clean.I will return to that place.

Date of stay: May 2012
9  Thank Preddie

Reviewed March 10, 2011

Quiet, clean, comfortable, home away from home, friendly owners.

Date of stay: February 2011