“Excellent!!!!”

Frankie Tours & Rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: With so much to see and do on the beautiful island of Tobago explore with a trusted tour operator, whether you are seeking adventures by land or sea, with Frankie Tours and Rentals your sure to enjoy your experience. Frankie Tours and Rentals is a true local family business and is operated by expert local guides and skippers all of whom are highly experienced. With more than 25 years of professional knowledge and experience. Frankie Tours has the very best tour guides Tobago has to offer. Every tour provides an interactive, enjoyable and memorable experience. With Frankie Tours and Rentals customer safety is paramount and we pride ourselves in always providing a safe environment for all guests.
Reviewed January 2, 2013

This was a fantastic family experience this is my second trip to Tobago and my second time using Frankie's. Frankie was very professional and courteous and our tour guide was very funny. I certainly recommend this to anyone.

All reviews
"saw dolphins"
"rented a car"
"job well done"

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Just come back from a relaxing time in Tobago. Whilst we were there we used Frankies Tours to do a coastal tour by boat. We booked this through Brian at Pigeon Point beach.
Blondie and Biscuit were the skippers and were brilliant lads.
The trip included transport to and from our hotel, A full day boat trip where we stopped to snorkle at various bays along the coast, then a beach BBQ and the end of the day, Including a personal favourite - A trip to Nylon pool.
All drinks were provided throughout the day.
This was an amazing day and I would highly recommend this trip with Frankie to everyone.
Loved it 5 star - Jonny and Jade

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Don't bother. Crew was a joke. I was embarassed by the immature behaviour that the crew and especially "Frankie" exhibited. I couldn't get off the boat fast enough. My husband, who is the world's gentlest soul was about five minutes from throwing Frankie overboard. That would have been a very satisfying end to the trip.

michael f, Manager at Frankie Tours & Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Unfortunately, We here at Frankie Tours believe this particular incident was a case of mistaken identity. Although Mr. Frank does oversee many of his tours, He has not been on any tours for this year. He has been in and out of the country on business, attempting to improve the quality, standards and overall experience of Frankie Tours and Rentals.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Booked a trip via Mr B (Toucan Inn) who recommended Frankies Tours! Rep turned up and offered me a Dolphin trip for 85 US Dollars each. I agreed and offered to pay the 170 US Dollars by card but rep said none available. I only had UK pounds and rep used HOTEL rate to convert US dollars to TTD (Trinidad Tobago Dollars) and then to UK Pounds. (1 US Dollar = 6 TTD) (1 UK £ = 7 TTD). At the time I did not question the £145 I was required to pay. After he had gone I thought rate was wrong and Mr B rang up Frankies and gave them grief and said that they had used wrong rate and they would be offering a refund on boat trip next day! Turned up for trip and rep said that the hotel told him wrong rate (1 UK £ = 8 TTD). I questioned this (as HOTEL rate was 1 UK £ = 8.5 TTD) but he said rate had gone down and offered me 140 TTD refund. He gave me 120 TTD and said would give me rest later. Yeah right I never saw it! In essence I paid £130 for a trip in cash with all the low hotel conversion rates which would have cost £105 by card! I could not fault the trip itself as it was more than we expected, especially the boat crew who could not do enough to please. Ah well all down to experience and a rep trying to cream a bit extra so be warned!

michael f, Manager at Frankie Tours & Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

On the behalf of Frankie Tours and Rentals, we apologize for the inconvenience. The Hotel rate did in fact differ from the current bank rate, but our rep offered a refund. We offered a partial refund at the time of the trip unfortunately we had no change so we owed her $20TT. We then tried to contact her via email for the remainder of the refund. She suggested we give it to charity. We are surprised to see the severity of this Trip Advisor Review, bearing in mind it was only $20TT roughly $2 pounds and we did attempt to solve the issue. Again, we are sorry for the misunderstanding but we are happy that you enjoyed your tour.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 24, 2012

From my first day on the island (8weeks ago) Frankie's Tours guarenteed i had an INCREDIBLE time on the island, not only providing fantastic boat tours and trips, but giving me a real sense of safety whenever i was out with any of their guys! If you want great food, fantastic tours, to dance to whine to some soca music and some fantastic company then id say you have to contact frankie. Best 2 months thanks boys missing Buccoo bay already!! em :)

1  Thank Emma H

From the management and staff of Frankie Tours, thanks for your review. We are happy we could enhance your vacation experience.