“Regular spot.”

Tokio Sake
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Deer Park
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

This is really close to our home so we go there often. The special rolls are quite good (volcano, spicy tuna to name a few) but overall I'm say its ave quality for sushi here, not great but good enough especially for take out.

1  Thank ROIofLife

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Food was very good. Prices are high, but expected. Service was attentive. Interior was attractive and very comfortable. I would strongly recommend the private seating booths if available. Our group ate everything from Tempura Shrimp to Teriyaki Shrimp and beef. Sushi items were also quite good.

1  Thank Craig J
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We had 5 for dinner and everyone enjoyed their meal. We all had something different chicken, beef, sushi. They didn't serve us all at the same time. The waitress brought out each entre as is was completed in the kitchen. Great semi-private table. Its kind of off the beaten path in a shopping area. I would go back in a heartbeat. just don't be in hurry.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Overall lunch experience was good. Stir-fry chicken was fresh and tasty, and the service was friendly. My lunch companion had sushi and said it was great. The restaurant has very nice decor, but was completely dead at lunch with only about 6 customers dining.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

The food was so bad my daughter didn't get upset when I complained. I took one bite of the beef that was all she wrote.

1  Thank dkaplan435