“My default location for dinner in Deer Park”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Deer Park
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Description: It is a chain.
Burglengenfeld, Germany
“My default location for dinner in Deer Park”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Whenever I stay in Deer Park (on business trips) you will find me at least once or twice in this place. I love the pizzas they offer (my favorite is BBQ Chicken), and they do offer a variety of great salads, which are very different from what I am used to in Germany but I like much. Plus a Sam Adams Lager on tap, makes you feel good in the evening. Nice food, nice staff, nice athmosphere = nice place to be!

• Visited October 2012

Hawthorn Woods, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always new items”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We like that they are always coming up with new food items that sound fresh and interesting. We also like their "small plates" menu

Visited June 2012
“Loved it!”
Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely amazing! The pizza seems to get better everytime we go! Very good service considering it was busy. Will definitely return.

Barrington, Illinois
“a really great place to go with our family..especially with grandchildren. menu and price are very fain value.”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

little crowded and noisy, but worth it anyway.
their menu is extensive and we really think whatever we order has always been very good and go there about as often as we can.

Visited November 2011