“Lunch is better”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Deer Park
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of housemade and imported pastas, soups and salads, pizza, steaks, seafood and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available.
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Dinner was disappointing. The service was slow because they were more crowded than at lunch. Cocktails were not good. I think you need to go there when they are not busy to get the full result.

2  Thank marlamehta

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Went here specifically because of their entrees under 600 calories. Sometimes you want Italian but not all the post-meal guilt. The offerings were extensive, some specifically on the healthier side like salmon with steamed vegetables, and others that were just smaller portions or had vegetables instead of mashed potatoes as sides. The food was very good but not so great as that I would crave it. They have an extensive enough wine list but the staff isn't trained in making pairings with the entrees. The wait staff was attentive but not pushy. The interior design was nondescript contemporary with small touches of Italian decor. The only downside was that on this occasion my husband and I were out on a date, and this is not a romantic restaurant. It's loud and well lit. It's great for families wanting table cloth dining, business meetings, friends, etc. We went to the Deer Park location which is part of a mall and half of the diners had clearly just finished shopping. I wouldn't go here for a special occasion. On the other hand it's not an inexpensive restaurant so if I did take my family of four it would be an investment.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Had a Sunday night dinner with family. Reading these glowing reviews has me wondering if we were actually in the same restaurant. There were so many glitches in our service that I don't even know where to start. Our waitress seemed very "frazzled" and was not knowledgeable about available items in the kitchen, a bit flippant in response to concerns and complaints, and just did not provide the kind of service that other diners seemed to experience.
our food was OK, not great, and at least one dinner came out cold and was sent back to be heated to proper serving temperature. The sea scallops came without the crab promised on the menu, but with the addition of what seemed like cranberries, an odd addition to an otherwise savory dish. Her response was "we have a new menu", but the dinner didn't match the menu we saw or what is still posted on-line.
It's a lovely looking restaurant and close to our son's home, but I'm not sure we'll be back any time soon.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Went here with two colleagues for lunch. Good choice of food items, great quality. Flexible response to extra wishes. I had the Salmon & Shrimp Milanese which I would rightaway take once more. The place is a bit crowded and noisy though even at lunch time during the week.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had a large group, (16 people for lunch) and we were not able to get into the private room.
I was a little worried at first because I have been to restaurants where they cram you side by side in order to accommodate large groups.

When we finally all arrived, we were definitely crammed side by side and short a couple of chairs.
However, we requested an additional table and they were most gracious and accommodated our request. There was enough space between us and the other guests.

We had 2 waitresses and overall the service was excellent.
They were attentive, did not rush us, food was excellent. I had the eggplant parmigiana.
It was very good.

The restaurant was bright and cheerful.
I have been to the one in Deerfield also, but I liked the Deer Park location better.