“Never had SERVICE like this!”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Deer Park
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of housemade and imported pastas, soups and salads, pizza, steaks, seafood and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available.
Sachse, United States
“Never had SERVICE like this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

From the moment we were seated to the time we walked out, we felt like we were the only people in the restaurant. This was some of the best Italian food I have ever had. Original recipes that were all top quality and an awesome wine selection. The Bianco Sangria was off the chart. We expected a good, Olive Garden like, service and meal. What we received was a five star meal and service. So about the service, our waiter had been with the restaurant over seven years. He new the ingredients of every dish and exactly how it was prepared. The only bad thing I can say is, the cravings have already started and I don't know when I'll be able to go back.

• Visited April 2013

Chicago
“Good for Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went to Biaggi for lunch. They have great lunch specials. My wife had the pizza and soup and I had a Stromboli. Both were very good. The service was a bit spotty, but overall things were good. They have an extensive menu with something for everyone. From pastas to chicken dishes, from pizza to salads, you can't make a mistake.

Visited April 2013
Chicago
“Overall - A Wonderful Dining Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

I had a good dinner experience here on a Wed. night. The bacon wrapped dates were tasty.
Messina salad had a bit too much dressing for me. Next time I will get dressing on the side. The pasta dishes we all ordered were good - not outstanding, but very satisfying. The service was attentive and friendly. Atmosphere and decor are lovely - there is a fireplace burning. Would definitely visit again!

• Visited April 2013
High Point, North Carolina
“Great Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Love those Lemon Drop Martini's....Oh, did I mention the food and service was fantastic. We also went Christmas Eve. Another great meal.

Visited January 2013
Clinton, Iowa
“Always Good Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

The food is delicious, the staff is friendly and attentive. The dining area and the bar area both have great ambiance AND good music playing in the background.

Visited March 2012