“3rd Stay Here - No Complaints”

Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deer Park
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
“3rd Stay Here - No Complaints”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed here for the third time over the Holidays. Once again we had a pleasant stay. Pleasant staff, clean rooms. The suites are double sized rooms and everything was well maintained. I read some of the other complaints about noise, but it's always very quite over the Holidays.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Lisa L, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
I always love to hear from our guests that they enjoyed their stay especially when they have stayed with us before. The Holidays are always a beautiful time in Deer Park with the wonderful shopping and restaurants adjacent to the hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
San Diego, California
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I loved the room. It was comfortable and spacious. And the breakfast had a nice variety of choices. The only difficulty came with the thin walls and noise from the hallway. A loud group just walking through the hall at 2:00 am was disruptive. So I recommend this hotel for its service and quality, but do keep in mind that if noise is a problem for you, just pack earplugs.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Lisa L, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to let me know about your experience. I am sorry that the noise level was a disturbance to you. If you are back in town staying with us you can request the end of the hallway on a top floor to minimize and noise issues. I am glad that you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us and hope to see you back.
Minnesota, United States
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The staff is super friendly, and the amenities (pool, gym, access to a larger gym, breakfast, internet, rooms with refrigerators, convenience shop) are very convenient. The hotel is nicely designed and very well maintained. I came in really late, and was upgraded to a suite-- it was larger than my apartment at home! It's quiet, I even nearly slept in when my phone alarm didn't go off! It's also nice to see cookies ready for you when you come back at the end of the day. :) I wish they had real plates and bowls in the breakfast area (for environmental reasons), instead of styrofoam. But otherwise, I'd send all my friends here, comfortably.

Room Tip: Ask for a view overlooking the lake/Deer Park, it's more pleasant that looking out over the park...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
I am so glad to hear that you had a chance to enjoy all of our amenities. We have a wonderful off site fitness center for guests to enjoy if they would like a larger fitness center. I am also glad to hear that our staff was able to offer you an upgrade and that you were able to enjoy the peacefulness of Deer Park.
Salisbury, North Carolina
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is a very upscale and up to date Hampton. As with all in that brand family, you expect good amenities, good housekeeping, and a well maintained hotel. This Hampton is significantly above the brand average. Good location close to Deer Park Town center, with lots of restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: Ask for the suite upgrade....fantastic rooms !!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review and letting us know about the experience you had while staying with us. I am so glad that we exceeded your expectations and look forward to having you back next time you are in town.
Saratoga Springs, New York
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Clean, safe, reliable, with a friendly staff. The free breakfast buffet was complete and well stocked. Quiet area with easy access. The room and bathroom were spotless. Nice large screen with good selection. Free wireless with acceptable speed. Perfect.

Room Tip: Upper floors are always quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Lisa L, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you back.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I travel a lot and a really quiet room with a great bed is a game changer for me. The fact that I could run down to the dining area in sweats and flip flops to grab breakfast was great too. I would stay here again and again. Loved the local shopping access too!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Lisa L, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. It's from these reviews that we are able to take the feedback from our guests and use what they have to say to improve on a future guest's reservation.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Everything you see in our rooms can be purchased by going to the Hampton website. I am also happy to hear you enjoyed being able to eat breakfast in a comfortable atmosphere.

Again, thank you for your feedback.

Lisa Landwer
Minneapolis
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This was a great place to stay during our recent trip for our son's wedding. The staff was friendly and efficient. The lobby area, halls, and rooms were all very clean.I appreciated the comfortable beds and bedding. The staff taking care of the breakfast area were highly efficient. Even with a large crowd they managed to keep the food well stocked and the area clean. The large upscale shopping mall near the hotel including lots of shops and restaurants was a bonus. I would highly recommend this hotel and rate it a very good value.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Lisa L, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was and how we can improve on our guest's stay. It is from this information that we are able to take the responses and work to improve on our guest's experiences.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, as well as everything Deer Park has to offer. We hope everyone had a good time at your son's wedding.

Thank you again for your response and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Lisa Landwer
Hampton Inn & Suites Deer Park
Lisa.Landwer@hilton.com
847-726-0500
Also consider these accommodations in or near Deer Park
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich-Barrington
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heig...
#3 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heights
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heig...
#4 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire
Americas Best Value Inn Barrington

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park? Share your experiences!