“Loved this bed”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deer Park
Phoenix, Arizona
“Loved this bed”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I travel a lot and a really quiet room with a great bed is a game changer for me. The fact that I could run down to the dining area in sweats and flip flops to grab breakfast was great too. I would stay here again and again. Loved the local shopping access too!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Lisa L, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. It's from these reviews that we are able to take the feedback from our guests and use what they have to say to improve on a future guest's reservation.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Everything you see in our rooms can be purchased by going to the Hampton website. I am also happy to hear you enjoyed being able to eat breakfast in a comfortable atmosphere.

Again, thank you for your feedback.

Lisa Landwer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Minneapolis
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This was a great place to stay during our recent trip for our son's wedding. The staff was friendly and efficient. The lobby area, halls, and rooms were all very clean.I appreciated the comfortable beds and bedding. The staff taking care of the breakfast area were highly efficient. Even with a large crowd they managed to keep the food well stocked and the area clean. The large upscale shopping mall near the hotel including lots of shops and restaurants was a bonus. I would highly recommend this hotel and rate it a very good value.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Lisa L, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was and how we can improve on our guest's stay. It is from this information that we are able to take the responses and work to improve on our guest's experiences.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, as well as everything Deer Park has to offer. We hope everyone had a good time at your son's wedding.

Thank you again for your response and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Burglengenfeld, Germany
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I usually stay at this hotel on business trips. My company's location is just a stone's throw aray, and so is Deer Park Town Center with its many shops and restaurants. Chicago O'Hare airport is a 30 min drive. The hotel has really nice, well-equipped and large rooms. Everything is clean. Super-convenient bed promotes a deep sleep. The breakfast is not what I am used to in Germany (no bread, no cheese, no sausage, no ham) but there is always something I find to get satisfied in the morning: scrambled eggs, waffles, muffins, toast & peanut butter, fresh fruit salad, and, and, and.

Unfortunately, the hotel lacks a bar or restaurant, a place where you can go for a drink or some food if you don't want to go out in the evening. They fo have a small shop which offers beverages and snacks, but this is really just for emergency.

Anyway, I like this place and I definitely will return next time!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Lisa L, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this review, October 30, 2012

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, as well as everything Deer Park has to offer. The Deer Park Shopping Center is a nice convenience to have nearby, isn't it?

Spartanburg, South Carolina
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I stayed here for two nights on a business trip and it was exactly what I expected. The hotel is a little away from town but close to where I needed to be. There are good places to eat close and a nice movie theater behind the hotel. The rooms were clean and smelled fresh. The only issue was a car alarm at 3:30am but not the hotels fault. I would stay here again

• Stayed August 2012
Lisa L, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear kidflemingo,

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, with the exception of that pesky car alarm! I hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed August 17, 2012

A very nice Hampton Inn, apparently newer, with excellent customer service. The room was clean and ample in size for the price (just over $100). Indoor pool was crystal clear with tables and chairs surrounding, flanked by pool towels. Outdoor patio with umbrella tables and chaise lounges to enjoy the sun, overlooking the small lake and wild life (next to a protected forest preserve area).
Very nice lobby area with a plethora of tables and chairs, flat screen TV, and coffee bar. Each morning we enjoyed a fantastic array of breakfast items (gratis). The hot dishes change each day - sometimes cheese omlets and sausage, other times scrambled eggs and potatoes, etc.
Minor issues - shower curtain too short for tub, limited TV channels, and having to stay in a room with 2 beds (King sold out).
Very close to a beautiful mall (walking distance) with about 3 nicer restaurants to choose from, as well as a Panera, Noodles, Coldstone, and Starbucks.

Room Tip: I would suggest a corner room so you can enter through the side doors and walk up the stairs or on t...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear PalmBeacher06,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. It is from this information that we are able to take the responses and work to improve on our guest's experiences.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, our beautiful surrounding scenery, and the nearby shopping mall! Thank you for letting me know about the shower curtain and television selection. I will look in to other options so that others do not have the same issue as you.

Again, thank you for the feedback. I hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Canton, Georgia
Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel and the very professional staff that went over and above to serve. Will stay there in the future. The nice thing is that the hotel staff has partnered with businesses around their location to give you value to dine, shop, or workout that makes tthis a first class option in that area.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Bill C,

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, the nearby shopping mall, and our wonderful staff!

Mineral Bluff, Georgia
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We stayed at this Inn during my niece's wedding in March. Although there were two wedding groups staying at the Inn, all of the staff were gracious and eager to serve. This was one of the best experiences I have had when staying overnight away from home. We received very good customer service and the room was clean and the eating area was maintained very well.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Dear Marilyn D,

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, our wonderful breakfast and our well trained staff!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Deer Park
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich-Barrington
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heig...
#3 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heights
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heig...
#4 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire
DoubleTree by Hilton Libertyville - Mundelein

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park? Share your experiences!