All reviewsloch carronfish and chipsreal alevenison steakhighland hospitalitynext morningisle of skyecomfortable roomsstayed for nightsporridgebiscuitscooked breakfastlevel crossingkylescotlandaleshillwalking
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Lovely staff that goes the extra mile for you, nothing is too much trouble. Great breakfast with local produce. A very big thank you for making our stay so brilliant! We hope to see you again some day.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband, Chris & I stayed for 4 nights in this lovely hotel - I had never been to it before but Chris had on his motorbike trips with mates and consequently made friends with the owners. The reception we got was overwhelming & very welcoming. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there & we will certainly be going again. The staff so friendly & nothing too much trouble - I haven't had such a laugh for ages. The breakfasts and evening meals were lovely and our room was ideal. As for the location we did everything we wanted to do - the weather was kind and I saw my Highland cows. A very big thank you to Andrew, Eileen, Osh, Chris & Charlotte for making our stay so brilliant!! We will see you again at some point. Love Kath x

1  Thank LincolnChrisbee
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Pleasant clean room with tea making facilities. Warm welcome on front desk bar staff must have been too busy to smile.....shame really would have made a difference. Breakfast very nice and again the owners were very welcoming

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I came upon the Strathcarron Hotel after cycling all day to the local campsite to find it closed. The staff, Ossian & Andy were great. They let me pitch my tent in the Hotel garden, with the chickens, who didn't seem to mind. They let me use the toilet facilities to wash & brush up. I had a lovely meal & breakfast the next morning before setting off again.
Ossian was a cyclist too so we chatted about bikes & trips. He was very informative about the local area, Plockton & Skye which is where I was heading.
Really lovely setting, lovely staff & a total relief to find somewhere to eat & sleep after a hard day.
I can't review the majority of the Hotel facilities as I didn't see them but judging by the warm friendly staff & the cleanliness of what I did see, I can imagine that the Hotel would rate highly.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stopped for a bite to eat in this cute little village, menu is extensive with a number of specials on each day, the staff are friendly the service quick, prices reasonable and they welcome dogs too.