Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$94
Priceline$94
Hotels.com$93
eDreams$94
CheapTickets$93
Agoda.com$93
All reviews big parking nice clean hotel short stay bus station city
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2019

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Adliswil-IBIS, Manager at ibis Zurich Adliswil, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2019

Reviewed July 25, 2019

I would not recommend this hotel to any one at any time. Made daily complaints to staff through out stay of 4 nights in relation to heat of room, fan provided did not at any point cool room even after 3 consecutive days of remaining on.(this itself should have been enough for staff to ask me why I kept on all day even when outwith the room, housekeeping can corroborate this as room was cleaned on a daily basis).

Emailed manager after check out due to no show even though own staff voiced she was due in that morning. Received email response to say will not recieve a small refund that I asked for,speculating the manager seen me herself on a daily basis and I never said anything. Which is a lie, I may not have seen her as such but I did have communication on numerous accounts throughout my stay with staff. Was even offered another room adjacent but felt it was too late as was the last night, why did they not offer before hand.

Avoid at all costs not worth the money they charge and email confirms to me they don't care.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Susan A
Adliswil-IBIS, Manager at ibis Zurich Adliswil, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2019

Dear Susan A

Thank you for your review. It is not true that we do not care about our guests. We were in your room to help you and provide you with numerous things after each call you made at the reception. I was not in the hotel early that morning, because I was the evening shift the day before (brought you ice to the room at 11.30 p.m.) I am sorry that you did not feel comfortable at our hotel, and I accept that you will choose another place to stay at your next visit to Zurich.

Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

If you stay here for more days, you are sure to die out of heatwaves. Their tower fan doesn't work and when we complained, they didn't help! In short, if you choose this hotel for anytime in summer, be prepared for bad headaches and sleepless nights.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank 99shrutit
Adliswil-IBIS, Manager at ibis Zurich Adliswil, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2019

Dear 99shrutit
I am sorry that you felt like this. Indeed it was a very war period and as many other hotels in Zurich we do not have airconditioning. The shortness of fans should not happen, I am sorry, that we could not help you out with a new one!

Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here and though the hotel is a little old and seems a little beat up, it still was plenty good for as cheap as it is, ibis is a no frills hotel but the room was alright and the bed was good also the breakfast was very simple but really good.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Rayloewen
Thank you very much for your review. I am a bit suprised that our hotel seems beat up to you. Indeed there are some small things which we plan to refresh this year but the major part of our hotel is renovated quite lately.
But luckily over all you seem quite happy at our place and we would love to welcoming you again!

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

We did not like the hotel. Reception far from friendly, room decor old and partially decadent, no power outlet beside bed. Hotel is in good position and easy to reach. However we felt it is not worth the money for what it offers.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Adliswil-IBIS, Guest Relations Manager at ibis Zurich Adliswil, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Dear mmgtravel

Thank you for taking the time to get open feedback. We are sorry that we could not convince you during your visit. We will also discuss your note regarding the friendliness of the staff in the team.

Kind regards