Our first experience of our new life in the United Kingdom was our stay at the Nags Head in Pickhill and it was a very positive one. We were made to feel at home instantly with the warm fires burning, beautiful food and friendly staff at the restaurant then later being settled into a very cosy and clean two bedroom cottage.
We have visited quite a few times since our stay, sometimes with friends to enjoy the great hospitality and delicious food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residential Country Inn situated one mile east of the A1. A feasting and meeting place for families, clubs and business people, a friendly local pub serving real ales and a superb restaurant where the atmosphere is relaxed whilst the service is impeccable. 7 en-suite bedrooms. Disabled access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Nags Head Residential Country Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nags Head Residential Country Inn And Restaurant
- The Nags Head Residential Country Inn & Restaurant Hotel Pickhill