We have been to the Nags Head many times over the past 3 years and always marvel at how standards are kept so high; the food is superb with good sized portions and a balanced selection - with something unusual always available. Service is friendly and quick. You can eat in the bar, the lounge or the dining room - all with loads of atmosphere. The wine selection is chosen to compliment the menu at prices which are in keeping with what happens to be available at the time - so don't expect a fixed wine list. If you like what you've had you can always buy some to take away and many do.
There is a good selection of rooms including one for pet owners. Located in a pleasant country village you are guaranteed a good nights sleep.
Access is normally good with signs to guide you from the A1 a couple of miles away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residential Country Inn situated one mile east of the A1. A feasting and meeting place for families, clubs and business people, a friendly local pub serving real ales and a superb restaurant where the atmosphere is relaxed whilst the service is impeccable. 7 en-suite bedrooms. Disabled access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Nags Head Residential Country Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nags Head Residential Country Inn And Restaurant
- The Nags Head Residential Country Inn & Restaurant Hotel Pickhill