“Best parathas I have ever eaten out side home”

Chachu Da Dhaba SaiPrinza
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Barog
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We love parathas of this place . Whenever we are in town we make sure to go there . We are going there from years and taste is same . You can ask for less oil or no oil parathas.
It is on bus stand of barog and not easy to find place to sit in season. So have some patience and wait . Enjoy parathas with butter and curd .

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

They made you to keep on waiting and service is poor . Personal hygiene is not maintained by workers . Same worker is cleaning the tables and serving food without washing hands.If you ignore these things u can enjoy food

Reviewed February 19, 2018

I visit Barog occasionally with all the meal options and stay options fixed. We stay in Barog heights and used to come down for Brunch everyday. Not even a single day during our stay in barog we missed "Chachu ka Dhaba". The location is very convenient and you would get a parking just in front of the dhaba (always welcome). The chachi who is in charge of dhaba is not very friendly with almost everyone. The paranthas sevred their specially the gobhi parantha is worth die for. I have not had better paranaths in my life. You may order gobi, onion-aloo mix or paneer parantha there. I have less affinity with paneer as I find too bland always. Also there are options like rajma-chawal (equally good) and some thali (ok types). You may have to wait for some time as the place might be crowded with very less seating capacity and even less infra to prepare food. Do save some appetite for the end to have Shakkar/Gur parantha. Melting jaggery flowing out of a hot pranatha is a site to watch for food lovers. I am sure this dhaba has a decent contribution to my overgrown belly :D :P Highly recommended place.

1  Thank Saurabh G
Reviewed August 15, 2017

This eatery is located at the Barog bus stand and serves delicious paranthas of varieties. As to be expected the paranthas are heavy, oily, stuffed and delicious. Forget the calories and enjoy them. It is pure veg restaurant and also serves tea, lassi, rajmah rice etc.

Reviewed July 29, 2017

Wow - their paranthas are awesome! We used to stop at Giani da Dhaba, but missed it (or it has moved - not clear), and randomly picked this place. There was a line, but well worth the wait. Some of the best paranthas I've ever tasted - enjoy!