All reviews no hesitation in recommending family members recommendation terme friends
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2018

We visited this hotel in late September on recommendation from friend . The hotel itself was spotless and run in a really efficient and friendly manner . The hotel is family owned and managed / staffed by family members who all makes guests so welcome and try and accommodate all requests. Staff follow lead of management and are also very courteous and friendly. The food at hotel is excellent and the overall delivery of service value and general hospitality makes this a hotel that deserves star ranking above the three it has . No hesitation in recommending and will go back

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

This was our 2nd 12 day stay, and I reviewed after last year. Nothing more to add. Same level of service and professionalism from all the staff. We felt very much at home. Food still 5*and to die for, healthy options always available.
Slight grumble about music from the terms which goes on to 1am, 3 times a week. It felt like a disco under our window and not what you expect at Boario. My husband actually called the police on 1 occasion as it got really loud. Obviously beyond the control of the hotel but it is an issue when you can't sleep until after 1am. Difficult to close the window due to heat, no air con, no fans.
We hope to return next year but not July and August.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2018

Spent 7 nights at this hotel last week and found it an ideal spot for visiting the local area and more important, a restful place to stay - a real home from home but with all the convenience of a well run hotel. It is a family run hotel, where every member of staff that I came across was courteous, helpful and really interested to help me enjoy my stay. The food was tasty and varied and the dining staff always had time to make recommendations.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 10, 2017

My husband and I stayed here recently for 12 nights. We used it as a base whilst visiting the spa near by and for visiting the area.
We enjoyed our stay very much and were very well looked after by all of the staff. We have no complaints whatsoever and hope very much to return next year.
We had a lovely room with a terrace and mountain view, the furniture is a little dated but not a problem. Everything was clean and fresh, with towels and sheets changed daily. The food was abundant and of truly excellent quality, from breakfast, with freshly made cappuccino from the bar to lunch and dinner. There was plenty to choose from and also lighter options as well as regional specialities. For the quality and price I don't think it can be beaten. It is a true family run hotel and the family members are always present and ready to advise and help. We were quite sad to leave but as they say all good things come to an end.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2017

I stayed at this hotel during a business trip from Friday 28 July until Monday 31 July 2017 and was made to feel like royalty by the warm friendly staff. The service, food and overall ambience is excellent.
The owner of the Hotel made us feel very welcome and introduced us to his family; Alexandro Head Waiter, Luigi Chef ,Jo and Laura Receptionists. They all went out of their way to make our stay a fantastic experience and I cannot thank them enough. The one and only reason that I did not give an overall rating of 5 is that there is no air conditioning in the bedrooms and with the temperatures in the mid 30's it was a bit uncomfortable for sleeping. That said I would have no hesitation in recommending this wonderful Hotel and the delightful family who run it.

Room tip: Ask for a room to the rear of the Hotel which is cooler, quieter and with fabulous views of the mountains
Date of stay: July 2017