“Home baking”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We came across this lovely little restaurant by chance and had a wonderful lunch. Tasty fresh salads with a great choice of main courses. The puddings were suburb - all home made with good ingredients. Bought some wheaten bread and jam which was equally delicious. Will definitely be back

1  Thank Linda M
There are newer reviews for The Kissin Crust

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

This place looked appealing but didn't quite live up to my expectations. It's busy and nicely done up but I found the food very average and mundane. Ok to satisfy hunger but nothing to delight.

3  Thank Teresa745
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Reasonably friendly staff - rushed us a bit when there was so much to see and decide about. Beautiful food in a gorgeous place - room to chat privately. We spent a week in the area and went there three times.

2  Thank my-aussie-home
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I called to this establishment last Saturday, and I was impressed with the cleanliness of the restaurant, staff served me promptly, but one of tge waitress failed to recognize that I ordered a diet coke, she had to be told twice, when that issue was rectified, I found the service of the waitress was very polite and apologetic, for the incident of tge diet coke, I was impressed with the food and the service, will be back

1  Thank Morrisson24
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Brilliant food, great variety of warm and cold, brilliant staff. The olive salad was very nice. It is well located in the centre of the town and easy to get to.

1  Thank INNI144