“Gorgeous little place.”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Reasonably friendly staff - rushed us a bit when there was so much to see and decide about. Beautiful food in a gorgeous place - room to chat privately. We spent a week in the area and went there three times.

2  Thank my-aussie-home
There are newer reviews for The Kissin Crust

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I called to this establishment last Saturday, and I was impressed with the cleanliness of the restaurant, staff served me promptly, but one of tge waitress failed to recognize that I ordered a diet coke, she had to be told twice, when that issue was rectified, I found the service of the waitress was very polite and apologetic, for the incident of tge diet coke, I was impressed with the food and the service, will be back

1  Thank Morrisson24
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Brilliant food, great variety of warm and cold, brilliant staff. The olive salad was very nice. It is well located in the centre of the town and easy to get to.

1  Thank INNI144
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My Husband and I like it so much. We make it our weekly treat. Staff and owner nice and friendly. Very clean place for a we treat. Food excellent. My Husband loves the Pineapple delights and Queen of puddings best. I love the scones the nutella ones yum yum. in fact they are lovely. You have to try it when passing through Lisnaskea. I would give it 100 out 100.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Being banished from wedding dress shopping is no bad thing, particularly when one is able to relax in "The Kissin' Crust". The staff are relaxed and friendly and the food is excelled (I sampled an Ulster Fry and a Chicken Tika Baguette). Spent the day getting some work done, making use of the excellent wifi connection. Will definitely be making a visit again!