“A culinary delight.”

The Kissin Crust
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Lisnaskea
Cuisines: Healthy, Irish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dublin, Ireland
“A culinary delight.”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I stopped by this little café for a quick coffee break. Tempted with the amazing range of savory and sweet offerings, I left having had a three course meal. I was greeted warmly by staff who, although under a bit of pressure from the lunch rush, were able to give a friendly and personal service. Something that is not experienced often in the Dublin cafés. I had a chicken and broccoli bake with a mixed salad - very tasty and it was quite a large portion.

As this is a small village, I wondered about the staff barrista skills, I'm quite particular about my coffee! I need not have feared, my espresso was perfect, lovely crema. The desserts caught my eye. Noticing my interest, the charming young lady behind the counter encouraged me to try the brownie. It came heated with ice-cream and was divine!

This little place has a great atmosphere, wonderful interior and friendly, attentive staff. There seemed to be a good range of customers, some professionals lunching, locals meeting and blow-ins like me.

If i'm back in the area, i'll be dropping by again.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank EdithS590

Enniskillen, United Kingdom
“The Best of Lisnaskea”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Excellent Food and coffee. Very friendly. Located in the middle of Lisnaskea. Offering a wide range of food both hot and cold. Menu changes daily.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank DREW W
N. Ireland
“Poor quality food. Or did I just go on a bad day!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Do I just expect more than all your other reviewers???
We called on Thursday 19th July 2012, early afternoon. I enquired at counter as to what was in pies, rather sharply told, there is a label on them all, Sorry!
I chose the chicken & broccolli bake & a glass of water, my friend had apple tart & a cappuccino.
Water came in a plastic glass!!
Chicken bake was bland & then to my horror, a long hair embedded in the pie, I had one small forkfull in mouth which I quickly took out & left the remaining. Although staff passed our table to serve others & glanced at my plate which I had set across the table, no one asked what was wrong with it? My friends apple tart was edible, that is all he could say about it.
We paid our bill & left, I know, I know, I should have complained but really felt it wasn't worth it as staff plainly saw I wasnt eating it & weren't interested.
I will never return. On the plus side, the toilet was clean. I think it is probably more of a workmans cafe.

• Visited July 2012
4 Thank JosephZee
Enniskillen, United Kingdom
“good food”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

good home cooking pleasant surroundings and service first class.
strongly recommend.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank ternlough
County Cavan. Ireland
“A crusty kiss in Lisnaskea”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

From Kerry to Antrim, coffee shops and restaurants abound. But none can hold a candle to The Kissin Crust. Everything there is classy, wonderful staff especially the Three Musketeers - Alma, Joan and Gemma. Delicious home-cooked meals, fabulous desserts and great coffee. Pies and salads par excellence. A visit is a must when in Lisnaskea.
Frank and Carmel King