“A wonderful retreat with great food!”
Review of Watermill Lodge

Watermill Lodge
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Lisnaskea
Cuisines: French, Irish
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife and I were not only lucky enough to dine in the Watermill restaurant but we also stayed for three nights in a king size room, with a wonderful lake view. The accomodation was recommended to us and we were not disappointed. Having stayed mostly in larger corporate hotels during our travels in Northern Ireland, the Watermill was a welcome retreat. Pascal (the hands-on owner) is very passionate about his guests comfort and needs, without being too over bearing. We would not hestiate to return.

1  Thank MichaelT007

Reviewed June 7, 2013

As a family we visited the watermill for Sunday lunch. The experience was very strange, compared to our other visits. The owner and boss was taking orders serving food and cleaning the tables, didn't give the right impression. The waitress at our table was not at all nice friendly or helpful, she wore black spoke with a foreign accent. She did not explain that with the main course you no longer get any vegatable's or potatoes just what comes on your plate, which with my roast beef was one cherry tomato and one mushroom and one small spoon of mash. We asked what was in the assest of deserts and she said twice a surprise, very unhelpfull, what if we had an allergy to nuts ect ?? The cost was £20 per person on our other visits it was more but the service and quantity of food was 100times better. We weren't offered tea of coffee. I would not bring visitors here I was so disappointed. Thankfully we were just using a voucher otherwise I would not have paid for such service, I would have made better at home and been happy serving quality as well as quantity with no cost to my quests ie family.

6  Thank lilie2010
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Had a very enjoyable afternoon with 2 friends for a joint birthday /anniversary treat. We had a beautiful meal and all three courses were a picture on a plate. The staff were very attentive and ensured we had all that we required. The courses were served with just the right time between and we never felt rushed to leave our table . A very relaxing afternoon in the Watermill Restaurant.!!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

we visited the restaurant early May. The location was stunning and on entering the restaurant we were very impressed. However the middle aged lady (who I would say is Manager/owner) that approached us to be seated was far from pleasant and as I watched her serve other guests her humour didn't improve. We ordered the goats cheese and Duck for starters which were both delicious and very well presented. We then order salmon which was cooked perfectly as was the sirloin steak my partner ordered. For desert we order the apple tart and medley and were not disappointed. This place is a must and we will definitely be back.

1  Thank 4deirdre1
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Food was unreal...... so good i took pictures of my food.

and the chef and staff were just brilliant with us and our 18month old soon.

defintely be going back soon next time we're down at the Share Centre.

1  Thank James N