My wife and I went to Keyonna Beach for a week in November 2013 for our honeymoon. We had such an amazing time and the whole staff made our stay very special. By the end of the trip they knew the drinks we liked and made us feel at home. We really enjoyed that they always had the same staff. Our private cottage with infinity pool was perfect. The room was immaculate, had a/c, was cleaned every day, and was exactly what we wanted. We cannot give enough praise to the quality of the food during our stay. The menu was constantly changing so we were in for a surprise at every meal. Francine made our Honeymoon dinner very special with the flowers, candles, and service she provided. We definitely recommend Keyonna Beach to anyone looking for a quiet get away in need of relaxation. They have standard US electrical outlets in the rooms which was a nice surprise! We left the resort for a total of 4 hours to go to Shirley's Heights. We wish we would have stayed at the relaxing resort instead of heading to a tourist location. P.S. - the water is as beautiful as the picture portray, and the beach was never crowded. We felt like we were at a private beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on beautiful Turner's Beach on the Southwestern coast of the Island, is a Couples Only, All-Inclusive Antigua Resort unlike any other. Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua is a quaint boutique hotel offering a beach-front location with sweeping views of the colorful Caribbean Sea. A collection of rustic yet luxurious cottages located just a short walk away from the beach, Keyonna is best suited for couples and honeymooners seeking a romantic and relaxing getaway in a scenic, stress-free environment with excellent food and drinks and in the company of happy, friendly people. All cottages include king-sized four-poster beds, spacious bathrooms with unique his and hers outdoor showers, air conditioning, personalized in-room mini bars and free WIFI. There are no televisions or radios because our aim is to have you focus exclusively on each other and not be distracted by the monotonous humdrum of everyday life. Each cottage also includes a large private veranda with comfy deck chairs from which you can view the spectacular sunsets that paint the horizon each evening. Our on-site beach-front restaurant is a multi-tiered, wooden terrace offering al fresco dining beneath a canopy of seaside grape trees. The menu is an eclectic mix of West Indian cuisine and fresh local seafood. A choice of vegetarian dishes is also available and special dietary requirements are accommodated on request. Service is a la carte for all meals and there are no buffets. There are never any crowds on our 1000 foot long, deserted, white sand beach, which is dotted with an assortment of cozy Bali Beds each offering a front row view of the beautiful seascape punctuated by the silhouettes of neighboring tropical islands. The Bali beds are a perfectly unique way to nap, after a swim, in the arms of your partner or to simply relax together while sipping on our famous cocktails and rum punches and enjoying the view. We invite you to book your dream vacation with us without delay. Our small size means that availability is frequently limited. We commit to doing our very best to ensure that your stay with us is one that you will cherish and always remember. And more importantly we want to make sure that when you leave us you do so deeper in love with each other than you ever were before. We welcome you to romance, to tranquility and to our charming little slice of paradise. We welcome you to Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keyonna Beach Hotel Johnson`s Point
- Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua