I stayed at Keyonna in the superior beachfront cottage in November and cannot rate this resort high enough. The staff, especially Jardin, Norris and Marquita were excellent, helpful and very friendly. The resort itself is very relaxed, peaceful and romantic. The food was of a 5* quality and for me, always served just the right amount portion size so that you were able to enjoy a starter, main course and dessert.
The beach is stunning and rustic with views of Montserrat island and St Kitts. If you have the budget I can highly recommend upgrading to the superior beach front superior cottage as they are very spacious with your own private plunge pool, day bed and loungers with access straight onto the beach. They also feature a mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities with mosquito nets and mosquito coils when sitting outside in the evening. After a day out at the stingray excursion (great experience on which transfers can be arranged from resort) we came back to petals and flowers on the bed with towel swans.
The evenings were peaceful and you never have to fight or pre-book a table like the larger resorts. Some evenings at dinner they have local musicians playing and singing which never overpowers the conversation.
This isn't just a resort for couples I saw 1 or 2 solo travelers as well as a large group of adults.
The cocktails are amazing and were available all day from the bar. Afternoon tea is also provided if you are feeling peckish between lunch and dinner.
Keyonna is very much a unique resort on the island and prides itself on having no televisions in the bedrooms. This is a real 'get away from it all' resort and if you are not fussed about activities and plenty to keep you occupied then this is the resort for you. Read a book on the beach and play chequers with a cocktail on the verrandah in the midday sun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on beautiful Turner's Beach on the Southwestern coast of the Island, is a Couples Only, All-Inclusive Antigua Resort unlike any other. Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua is a quaint boutique hotel offering a beach-front location with sweeping views of the colorful Caribbean Sea. A collection of rustic yet luxurious cottages located just a short walk away from the beach, Keyonna is best suited for couples and honeymooners seeking a romantic and relaxing getaway in a scenic, stress-free environment with excellent food and drinks and in the company of happy, friendly people. All cottages include king-sized four-poster beds, spacious bathrooms with unique his and hers outdoor showers, air conditioning, personalized in-room mini bars and free WIFI. There are no televisions or radios because our aim is to have you focus exclusively on each other and not be distracted by the monotonous humdrum of everyday life. Each cottage also includes a large private veranda with comfy deck chairs from which you can view the spectacular sunsets that paint the horizon each evening. Our on-site beach-front restaurant is a multi-tiered, wooden terrace offering al fresco dining beneath a canopy of seaside grape trees. The menu is an eclectic mix of West Indian cuisine and fresh local seafood. A choice of vegetarian dishes is also available and special dietary requirements are accommodated on request. Service is a la carte for all meals and there are no buffets. There are never any crowds on our 1000 foot long, deserted, white sand beach, which is dotted with an assortment of cozy Bali Beds each offering a front row view of the beautiful seascape punctuated by the silhouettes of neighboring tropical islands. The Bali beds are a perfectly unique way to nap, after a swim, in the arms of your partner or to simply relax together while sipping on our famous cocktails and rum punches and enjoying the view. We invite you to book your dream vacation with us without delay. Our small size means that availability is frequently limited. We commit to doing our very best to ensure that your stay with us is one that you will cherish and always remember. And more importantly we want to make sure that when you leave us you do so deeper in love with each other than you ever were before. We welcome you to romance, to tranquility and to our charming little slice of paradise. We welcome you to Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Otel, West Indies, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keyonna Beach Hotel Johnson`s Point
- Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua