If you're looking for an intimate and personal resort off the beaten path - this is it! My husband and I honeymooned here for a week and Keyonna Beach was so much more than we were expecting. We didn't want a huge resort with lots of other people and the private outdoor showers sealed the deal for us.
The resort is located on the beach and our cottage had a romantic view of the sunset each night. The resort is somewhat rustic but heavenly. Our room was always clean and beautifully decorated with flowers from around the resort grounds. The electricity on the island is not reliable and the power went out for several hours each day. This wasn't a problem for us as we spent our time outside and the power was always restored in time for the air conditioning to cool our room for the night. You can also hear some road noise as the road is behind the resort but didn't take away from our vacation.
Breakfast and lunch are taken outside under beautifully shaded tables and dinner is served under a covered area (in case of rain!). Shirts and cover ups are required during meals but there is no dress code. Most couples dress up a bit for dinner but shorts and sundresses are acceptable. The food at Keyonna Beach is outstanding! I highly recommend the breakfast specials, the soups are delicious, and the dinners are incredible.
The staff is friendly and their service is exceptional. The staff makes you feel welcome and comfortable at all times. Francine, Shenneth, Victoria, and Javin are wonderful.
Although the resort does not offer amenities (snorkeling, diving, etc) there are some services that will pick you up by boat from the resort. We had planned to go on excursions but were so happy we didn't leave the resort all week.
Highly, highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on beautiful Turner's Beach on the Southwestern coast of the Island, is a Couples Only, All-Inclusive Antigua Resort unlike any other. Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua is a quaint boutique hotel offering a beach-front location with sweeping views of the colorful Caribbean Sea. A collection of rustic yet luxurious cottages located just a short walk away from the beach, Keyonna is best suited for couples and honeymooners seeking a romantic and relaxing getaway in a scenic, stress-free environment with excellent food and drinks and in the company of happy, friendly people. All cottages include king-sized four-poster beds, spacious bathrooms with unique his and hers outdoor showers, air conditioning, personalized in-room mini bars and free WIFI. There are no televisions or radios because our aim is to have you focus exclusively on each other and not be distracted by the monotonous humdrum of everyday life. Each cottage also includes a large private veranda with comfy deck chairs from which you can view the spectacular sunsets that paint the horizon each evening. Our on-site beach-front restaurant is a multi-tiered, wooden terrace offering al fresco dining beneath a canopy of seaside grape trees. The menu is an eclectic mix of West Indian cuisine and fresh local seafood. A choice of vegetarian dishes is also available and special dietary requirements are accommodated on request. Service is a la carte for all meals and there are no buffets. There are never any crowds on our 1000 foot long, deserted, white sand beach, which is dotted with an assortment of cozy Bali Beds each offering a front row view of the beautiful seascape punctuated by the silhouettes of neighboring tropical islands. The Bali beds are a perfectly unique way to nap, after a swim, in the arms of your partner or to simply relax together while sipping on our famous cocktails and rum punches and enjoying the view. We invite you to book your dream vacation with us without delay. Our small size means that availability is frequently limited. We commit to doing our very best to ensure that your stay with us is one that you will cherish and always remember. And more importantly we want to make sure that when you leave us you do so deeper in love with each other than you ever were before. We welcome you to romance, to tranquility and to our charming little slice of paradise. We welcome you to Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Otel, West Indies, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keyonna Beach Hotel Johnson`s Point
- Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua