I am hesitant to write this review as we would like to keep Keyonna as our own little secret! We have stayed at many resorts on Antigua, now we won't stay anywhere except Keyonna Beach Resort. We were there 5/12 - 5/19. I was told we would have a cottage, but we were given room 14 instead. It was right next to the kitchen. I was NOT happy! Long story short, we ended up having the best room in the hotel. Step off your porch right into the sand! Close to everything and it wasn't noisy at all. The hotel was probably 60% full. Everything we read about Keyonna before going didn't promise a lot from the hotel other than peace and quiet. Keyonna WAY over produces everything they can to make their guests comfortable. It was THE best vacation we have ever had on Antigua in about 40 trips there.
In order to make up for the room and not cottage, they arranged for lunch and a massage at their sister hotel Cocos! We didn't go because we really didn't want to leave the beach for that long. We really appreciated the offer/arrangements though!
Hubby and I were there celebrating our 25th wedding anniv and Keyonna really made our vacation very special and memorable. One of the staff, Shennetha, went way out of her way for us! She got together with Diamond Intl and made arrangements for them to come to the hotel and give me a BEAUTIFUL Tanzinate necklace for our anniv. OMG, I was shocked!
Housekeeping forgot to make up our room when we were out on Adventure Antigua Eco tour for a day.No big deal, I went to the lobby to grab some towels and bottled water. They would not let me wait or carry the items. They came to the room with bar service to stock our fridge and staff to take care of the towels. The next day they surprised us while we were hanging on our Bali bed.They came out with 2 shrimp cocktails and ice cold champagne to make up for forgetting to clean our room the day before. We have never stayed at a more wonderful hotel any where in the world!
The food was perfect, even very picky eater hubby ate everything at every meal. The rooms very romantic especially when they made bed-art out of the towels and flowers, the staff, well I can't say enough good things about ALL of them! Staff can make or break a vacation, they made ours perfect! The dogs on the beach were a calming influence to us. If they barked at night, you knew someone was walking around the resort that shouldn't be. Best security system ever! If the dogs were around at meals and folks didn't want them around, the staff would just point and the dogs would leave. The beach is perfect! Want to say a very special "THANK YOU" to a few people who really made our vacation special: Javin, Shennetha and Victoria!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on beautiful Turner's Beach on the Southwestern coast of the Island, is a Couples Only, All-Inclusive Antigua Resort unlike any other. Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua is a quaint boutique hotel offering a beach-front location with sweeping views of the colorful Caribbean Sea. A collection of rustic yet luxurious cottages located just a short walk away from the beach, Keyonna is best suited for couples and honeymooners seeking a romantic and relaxing getaway in a scenic, stress-free environment with excellent food and drinks and in the company of happy, friendly people. All cottages include king-sized four-poster beds, spacious bathrooms with unique his and hers outdoor showers, air conditioning, personalized in-room mini bars and free WIFI. There are no televisions or radios because our aim is to have you focus exclusively on each other and not be distracted by the monotonous humdrum of everyday life. Each cottage also includes a large private veranda with comfy deck chairs from which you can view the spectacular sunsets that paint the horizon each evening. Our on-site beach-front restaurant is a multi-tiered, wooden terrace offering al fresco dining beneath a canopy of seaside grape trees. The menu is an eclectic mix of West Indian cuisine and fresh local seafood. A choice of vegetarian dishes is also available and special dietary requirements are accommodated on request. Service is a la carte for all meals and there are no buffets. There are never any crowds on our 1000 foot long, deserted, white sand beach, which is dotted with an assortment of cozy Bali Beds each offering a front row view of the beautiful seascape punctuated by the silhouettes of neighboring tropical islands. The Bali beds are a perfectly unique way to nap, after a swim, in the arms of your partner or to simply relax together while sipping on our famous cocktails and rum punches and enjoying the view. We invite you to book your dream vacation with us without delay. Our small size means that availability is frequently limited. We commit to doing our very best to ensure that your stay with us is one that you will cherish and always remember. And more importantly we want to make sure that when you leave us you do so deeper in love with each other than you ever were before. We welcome you to romance, to tranquility and to our charming little slice of paradise. We welcome you to Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, West Indies, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keyonna Beach Hotel Johnson`s Point
- Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua