Keyona Beach is located on a very nice beach. It was relaxing to open the door in the morning and see the ocean right there! True there isn't much to do in that area, but that's why one goes to Antigua, to relax and get away.
The hotel's beach has very comfortable Bali beds. The staff is very friendly. The food was great.
The eating area is outdoors. While you're eating, a couple of birds may visit your table. they are so cute! and if you're lucky, you may see a hummingbird in the little flower garden. It is an eco friendly hotel, so there are no fans to keep mosquitoes at bay, and from the horrible amount of mosquito bites (or whatever insect bit me) I got on my lower legs, I assume they don't do pest control either. You really need to use repellent on your skin if this bothers you. They are so thoughtful at Keyona, to provide the rooms with Off insect repellent and other things to deal with insects. However, the brand off didn't work at all. Neither did the fancy repellent I brought with 34% deet. I suggest you ask the locals which brand they use. I suggest you keep your room's door closed at all times to avoid mosquitoes getting in.
I was having such a great time there. Too bad our stay was so short. I would've been so happy to just go to the beach all day, lay on a bali bed and relax in the afternoon, but my boyfriend wanted to explore the island and we were up and down Antigua and i didn't get to enjoy the hotel much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on beautiful Turner's Beach on the Southwestern coast of the Island, is a Couples Only, All-Inclusive Antigua Resort unlike any other. Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua is a quaint boutique hotel offering a beach-front location with sweeping views of the colorful Caribbean Sea. A collection of rustic yet luxurious cottages located just a short walk away from the beach, Keyonna is best suited for couples and honeymooners seeking a romantic and relaxing getaway in a scenic, stress-free environment with excellent food and drinks and in the company of happy, friendly people. All cottages include king-sized four-poster beds, spacious bathrooms with unique his and hers outdoor showers, air conditioning, personalized in-room mini bars and free WIFI. There are no televisions or radios because our aim is to have you focus exclusively on each other and not be distracted by the monotonous humdrum of everyday life. Each cottage also includes a large private veranda with comfy deck chairs from which you can view the spectacular sunsets that paint the horizon each evening. Our on-site beach-front restaurant is a multi-tiered, wooden terrace offering al fresco dining beneath a canopy of seaside grape trees. The menu is an eclectic mix of West Indian cuisine and fresh local seafood. A choice of vegetarian dishes is also available and special dietary requirements are accommodated on request. Service is a la carte for all meals and there are no buffets. There are never any crowds on our 1000 foot long, deserted, white sand beach, which is dotted with an assortment of cozy Bali Beds each offering a front row view of the beautiful seascape punctuated by the silhouettes of neighboring tropical islands. The Bali beds are a perfectly unique way to nap, after a swim, in the arms of your partner or to simply relax together while sipping on our famous cocktails and rum punches and enjoying the view. We invite you to book your dream vacation with us without delay. Our small size means that availability is frequently limited. We commit to doing our very best to ensure that your stay with us is one that you will cherish and always remember. And more importantly we want to make sure that when you leave us you do so deeper in love with each other than you ever were before. We welcome you to romance, to tranquility and to our charming little slice of paradise. We welcome you to Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keyonna Beach Hotel Johnson`s Point
- Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua