We finished our sailing course and were off the boat first thing in the morning but had a flight to catch late evening and wanted somewhere relaxed, with a real shower, to stay during the day. The Keyonna Beach hotel was recommended to us for a day-stay, and I am very glad we took the recommendation.
We arrived just in time for breakfast, which was hearty and served with a fresh juice of the day - also very tasty. The room we were given for the day was very basic, (no wifi), however it was all clean and the shower was well powered and warm - so my needs were met.
The beach was gorgeous. Although we were not first out there by any means, and the hotel looked like it had a fair few guests, there was still a four poster beach bed to lounge on. The beach is lovely soft white sand, and although there is a very tiny shingle patch to cross as you enter the water, the depth drops off relatively quickly, and the water was lovely for a swim.
We went late to lunch as we had had a relatively late breakfast. Lunch was tasty with a good choice, the house white wine was very nice. The only issue with sitting at the restaurant tables was that there was an awful lot of flies. Service from all of the staff was very good, we felt looked after by some very lovely people - which was a fantastic end to our little Caribbean trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on beautiful Turner's Beach on the Southwestern coast of the Island, is a Couples Only, All-Inclusive Antigua Resort unlike any other. Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua is a quaint boutique hotel offering a beach-front location with sweeping views of the colorful Caribbean Sea. A collection of rustic yet luxurious cottages located just a short walk away from the beach, Keyonna is best suited for couples and honeymooners seeking a romantic and relaxing getaway in a scenic, stress-free environment with excellent food and drinks and in the company of happy, friendly people. All cottages include king-sized four-poster beds, spacious bathrooms with unique his and hers outdoor showers, air conditioning, personalized in-room mini bars and free WIFI. There are no televisions or radios because our aim is to have you focus exclusively on each other and not be distracted by the monotonous humdrum of everyday life. Each cottage also includes a large private veranda with comfy deck chairs from which you can view the spectacular sunsets that paint the horizon each evening. Our on-site beach-front restaurant is a multi-tiered, wooden terrace offering al fresco dining beneath a canopy of seaside grape trees. The menu is an eclectic mix of West Indian cuisine and fresh local seafood. A choice of vegetarian dishes is also available and special dietary requirements are accommodated on request. Service is a la carte for all meals and there are no buffets. There are never any crowds on our 1000 foot long, deserted, white sand beach, which is dotted with an assortment of cozy Bali Beds each offering a front row view of the beautiful seascape punctuated by the silhouettes of neighboring tropical islands. The Bali beds are a perfectly unique way to nap, after a swim, in the arms of your partner or to simply relax together while sipping on our famous cocktails and rum punches and enjoying the view. We invite you to book your dream vacation with us without delay. Our small size means that availability is frequently limited. We commit to doing our very best to ensure that your stay with us is one that you will cherish and always remember. And more importantly we want to make sure that when you leave us you do so deeper in love with each other than you ever were before. We welcome you to romance, to tranquility and to our charming little slice of paradise. We welcome you to Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keyonna Beach Hotel Johnson`s Point
- Keyonna Beach Resort Antigua