“Don't need the menu for the starter”
Review of Thermen Holiday

Thermen Holiday
Ranked #16 of 64 Restaurants in Schiedam
Cuisines: Dutch, Seafood, European
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Dear Sir / Madam, We have a new phone. Could you be kind enough to change our phone number to: 0900 - 8300 Thanks Spa Holiday
Patong, Thailand
“Don't need the menu for the starter”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

You can eat in this restaurant only when visiting sauna Thermen Holiday.
After (or while) having a great day in this sauna, you can enjoy the wonderful result of the chief overthere.
For me, the Soto Ajam is very, very good. Whenever I visit this sauna, I never use the menu, but just go for this wonderful starter.
However, also the other starters and items on the main menu and deserts are good and you just may have a look at the number of different coffees and teas. I guess about 25.
So, a very good restaurant.

• Visited January 2014

“Relax!!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We have been to this Spa as a couple and enjoyed it! The Spa itself was quite new, probably renovated lately. They just forgot to renovate the 2 small pools outside.. I hope that this will be done as well soon, if so, I would make it a 5 star Spa. The prizes are actually quite high, but for the Netherlands and a Spa this seems quite normal..
We will go there again for sure, try it yourself!

Visited October 2013
Paris, France
“Serious relaxing”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were in Rotterdam in March, brrrrrr. So we went to the sauna in Schiedam, very easy to reach by train from Rotterdam central station. We spent a lovely evening going from sauna to sauna, trying the different atmospheres and bathing outside in a warm water pool while there was a snowstorm going on, that was great! The location is typical for many big saunas in Holland: wedged between highways in an industrial zone but that's ok. Tip: We arrived after 5 pm so the entry price was more than halved and thus very reasonable. Tip: take your own gear (flip flops, towels and bathrobes) We did not try the restaurant. You should be at ease with being in the nude...

• Visited March 2013
Leiden, The Netherlands
“Good Sauna complex, but why is it all so expensive?”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

The saunas are great, lots of choice, the loly fanatstic but I don't understand why all the sauna-complexes in the Netherlands have gone up in price lately...

I do love the variety in sauna's (the dead fish in the aquarium sauna wasn't that great for relaxation, but was solved immediately after we mentioned this. Too bad the salt bath was no longer there and I must say: the restaurants were once great, what happened? I loved the lunchbuffet they once had, the tapasbar was also great and the half dinnerbuffet/half a la carte deal was also fantastic, but now...only expensive, not to creative meals or pizza/pasta.

Other than that: really relaxing day! Loved the plastic bags they have available so my flip-flops did not make everything in my bag wet.

• Visited September 2011