“Mmmm”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
New Hazelton, British Columbia, Canada
“Mmmm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful decor. Food was delicious. Service was impeccable. The restaurant was not too busy this night. I especially like the baked chicken fettuccini.

North Battleford, Canada
“What happened to this place?New owners???”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

We always used to eat here for special occasions.... We have not been there for a year and heard that there had been renos done. First of all when we walked in you could hear all the waitresses giggling in the kitchen..we waited and waited until I had to call ou"HELLLOOO". We were seated and then we sat and sat..FINALLY she came back to see if we wanted something to drink. My husband had a beer and I had a glass of the house wine... waited and waited.. Finally got our drink. Then she was GONE again..Finally came back to get our order. I ordered seafood Neptune and my husband ordered greek ribs. Everything was ICECOLD!! The ribs were god awful and so was the seafood dish.The baby carrots were all dried up and looked like they had been cooked days ago!Never ever seen the waitress again!!Not even to ask if things were OK..I work with 10 people. We used to go here for Xmas Parties... Not anymore. Our bill was 78.00 and I felt like puking when I left.And as far as a tip... I THINK NOT. Also there was only 6 other people in the whole place and 6 waitresses ignoring all the customers. The other couples were also commenting on the poor service and quality of food... DO NOT GO HERE ANYMORE!

• Visited November 2012
5 Thank buffalolady53
north battleford
“couldn't wait to eat at a expensive rest.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

prime rib was half fat,and our waitress disappeared,hmmm.
i have nothing else to say i wouldn't go back.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank lorraine l
North Battleford, Canada
“Best Place in Saskatchewan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Food is very very good. Steak not too bad, but you have to try their prime rib. Waitresses are sharply dressed and excellant service

Visited October 2012
Saskatchewan
“Great food, but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

This was our third visit here and once again we were not disappointed. The dinner menu is quite expensive but the lunch menu is very reasonable and you get a good sized portion. Lunch was excellent and service was very good. You need to come here for lunch and they will have you in and out in less than an hour. We will continue to eat here.

• Visited August 2012