Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Diving in La Restinga

We have just completed an Open Water Dive course with the centre and it was amazing (our first... read more

Reviewed February 1, 2022
Glenhal
Cork, Ireland
Great dive centre

Visited for the first time. Good dive centre, very well equipped , quality equipment, friendly... read more

Reviewed November 18, 2021
Lulujone
Ruislip, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews whole team first class diving center dive sites zodiac equipment centre
Selected filters
Reviewed November 22, 2016

I have only a little scuba experience so I was scared. They were so patient and wonderful! such a nice and amazing crew! they would point out neat things to see under water and were incredible guides. It was one of the best experiences ever! i would highly recommend this team.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed February 6, 2016 via mobile

We reached them via email before reaching there, their response was too quick. They helped us with everything, to find a place to stay where to eat etc. They speak fluent english. We did 4 dives in 2 days with full fun:) We think they are professional divers and all the equipments were new. Highly recommended..

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed November 29, 2015 via mobile

Top quality dive centre with excellent hire equipment available. Rather than struggle over with all my gear I wish I'd just brought my prescription mask and dive computers. Many of the repeat customers I met up with did precisely that saving themselves the hassle of lugging their gear to the Island. I didn't participate in the last days diving as I wanted my gear to be dry for my return journey.

One of the best organised dive centres I've seen with great attentive friendly service.

I'll certainly return

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed July 4, 2015

The best way to show you how good this club is is to take a look on their vimeo page and watch the 2 years movie.

The security of dives are really good,
Kike was letting us having some autonomy but safely.

We even provide us diving computer in order to teach us how to use it (we are 4 people having the French level 1 which doesn't require diving computer).

The diving suit were new.

The diving spots are in the reserva which are awesome.

Date of experience: July 2015
2  Thank yoannk805
Reviewed June 12, 2015

the owners are very professional but giving that family touch. You feel looked after from the first moment arriving on the island. The accommodation is clean and very comfortable.
The brand new dive boat is in excellent condition and very comfortable, the equipment is first class quality and all new.
The dive sites are some of the best in the canaries although some are not the easiest, but there is something for all levels of qualification.

Date of experience: June 2015