Do not be fooled by the photos of the official site of the hotel, the photos of the rooms do not represent reality. It is a very expensive hotel with no reason. I stayed this summer with my family because we are 4 two adults and 2 children we have booked a junior suite. Unfortunately when we enter in the room we saw a bubble bed and a sofa in one room and no window. In order to feel the breeze we have to leave the door of the room open. The breakfast was was more on quantity than quality. The only nice thing of the hotel was the position in front of the sea but travelling in chalkidiki you can find better location with better location to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly service and familiar hospitality combined with one of the nicest beaches Greece has to offer create the perfect atmosphere to relax,enjoy and rest. Our recently renovated luxurious rooms and suites are each furnished in unique style, equipped with hydro massage shower, bathrobes, beach towels and private umbrella and sun beds at the hotel's beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Antigoni Beach Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigoni Beach Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Antigoni Beach Hotel And Suites