We have just returned from our first visit to Aruba. Our choice of Sunset Beach Studios was the best we could have made. We spent our first few days in Ocean 2 and the rest of our week was spent in Garden 6. Both options have their advantages. We were delighted to find our favorite beaches were literally minutes away. Dining was within minutes as well. We traveled from one end of the island to the other with ease. Try the Madagascar Adventure tour with Alfred. It's fun and personalized. The staff and owners of Sunset are friendly, gracious and extremely helpful. We used recommendations from Bianca and Susie the entire week and were never disappointed. We ran into airline cancellations for our return trip. Bianca and Susie pretty much saved our sanity and helped us to enjoy more time in Aruba! Thank you!!!!!! Bruce and Sonia from Minnesota
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Beach Studios in Aruba combines Caribbean beauty and tranquility with Dutch hospitality and cleanliness. 14 studio style units are set around a flowering tropical garden with swimming pool and jacuzzi, each with its own patio area. Just a few steps away from the Caribbean Sea with great snorkeling and breath taking sunsets everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Aruba Sunset Beach Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Studios Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Sunset Beach Studios Malmok Beach