My husband and I were celebrating our 6 year wedding anniversary and chose Sunset Beach Studios based on the reviews on trip advisor! This was a perfect spot for our style of travel. We love the beach, snorkeling, being able to cook some of our own meals, etc.,
This hotel is a perfect location for Boca Catalina and Arashi beach. These are my 2 favorite beaches on the island and the snorkeling was awesome. We brought our own snorkeling gear, but you can rent for $5 per day at Sunset. We did this every day! The pool is small, but refreshing and beautiful. I loved being able to grill at night- and just relax in a safe and quiet environment.
Driving was easy around the island, which I was nervous about, but, we rented thru Thrifty and it went seamlessly.
The office staff were awesome. Bianca helped us book a tour with Madi (in her green jeep) and it was SO FUN!
Thank you again to Sunset for a lovely time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Beach Studios in Aruba combines Caribbean beauty and tranquility with Dutch hospitality and cleanliness. 14 studio style units are set around a flowering tropical garden with swimming pool and jacuzzi, each with its own patio area. Just a few steps away from the Caribbean Sea with great snorkeling and breath taking sunsets everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Aruba Sunset Beach Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Studios Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Sunset Beach Studios Malmok Beach