Having stayed at Sunset Beach Studios three years ago we decided to go back and see if the magic was still there. Yes it was, it was like coming home again. The friendly owners and staff made our stay there a pleasure. We upgraded to a larger room and deck with a view of the ocean.
It's just a short distance form the high rises which allows you the feeling of a quiet island with a short walk ( on the beach-20 minutes) to the activity when you want it. Most of our time was spent either at a small quiet beach just down the street or on our deck reading . It was the perfect retreat after a busy year. The friendly people that were staying there made it even more special. Good to see Walter again after three years. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Beach Studios in Aruba combines Caribbean beauty and tranquility with Dutch hospitality and cleanliness. 14 studio style units are set around a flowering tropical garden with swimming pool and jacuzzi, each with its own patio area. Just a few steps away from the Caribbean Sea with great snorkeling and breath taking sunsets everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Aruba Sunset Beach Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Studios Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Sunset Beach Studios Malmok Beach