I recently celebrated my birthday in Aruba. It was my 4th time on this beautiful island. My first time at Sunset Beach. I must say I was not disappointed. Eve and Monique went out of the way to make sure I was comfortable. My birthday morning imagine my surprise to a beautiful vase on the patio of cut flowers. Later on a box of chocolate. I really enjoyed my stay at Sunset the room was nice, clean and safe. A female traveling alone that's very important. I would like to say a special Thank you to Monique she made a good trip a better trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Beach Studios in Aruba combines Caribbean beauty and tranquility with Dutch hospitality and cleanliness. 14 studio style units are set around a flowering tropical garden with swimming pool and jacuzzi, each with its own patio area. Just a few steps away from the Caribbean Sea with great snorkeling and breath taking sunsets everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Aruba Sunset Beach Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Studios Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Sunset Beach Studios Malmok Beach