I stayed here for the 2nd part of my trip to Aruba, over NYE holiday. Very friendly and helpful staff , as well as the other guests. Directly across from a beach, for great sunset views. Down the street from both Malmok and Arashi beach- great snorkeling.
The 1st room was a garden studio with a porch, views of the ocean. Tiny room but great views.
Our 2nd room was another garden studio with 2 twins and a futon. Much bigger with a cute table outside for coffee/ cocktails/ wifi reception.
I would absolutely recommend this and hope to be back.
My only suggestion to make my stay better is that the screens need to be fixed in the windows. We had to spray ourselves head to toe with mosquito spray both inside and outside of our room. Upon investigation on why we were waking up with bites during our sleep, I found that the screens in the kitchen had about 1" gap from the window frames.
Wasn't awful or wouldn't keep me away from this property- just make sure to bring or buy mosquito spray or you will be miserable.
2 cute cats and a shower for you to use, once checked out, were also pluses. Snorkel gear to rent and drinks on property are very convenient.
I hope to go back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Beach Studios in Aruba combines Caribbean beauty and tranquility with Dutch hospitality and cleanliness. 14 studio style units are set around a flowering tropical garden with swimming pool and jacuzzi, each with its own patio area. Just a few steps away from the Caribbean Sea with great snorkeling and breath taking sunsets everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Aruba Sunset Beach Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Studios Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Sunset Beach Studios Malmok Beach