We stayed in Ocean 1 which i recommend. We loved the location away from the crowds and near wonderful beaches. If you are looking for simple, all the amenities you need in a smaller place, this is for you. If you want more luxury than it isn't. Our room was comfortable (AC worked great when we needed it) and the kitchen well equipped. It did not have indoor seating area but we never needed it with the wonderful deck which was covered so we even had shelter during brief rain storms. Sunsets were gorgeous. We had a car because we like to explore, but the Beach Bus ran frequently and stopped right at Sunset. There are taxi's, too to bring you back from dinner out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Beach Studios in Aruba combines Caribbean beauty and tranquility with Dutch hospitality and cleanliness. 14 studio style units are set around a flowering tropical garden with swimming pool and jacuzzi, each with its own patio area. Just a few steps away from the Caribbean Sea with great snorkeling and breath taking sunsets everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Aruba Sunset Beach Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Studios Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Sunset Beach Studios Malmok Beach