My wife and I get back to Aruba almost once a year. We always stay at the Aruba Beach Villas. To me, it is all about the location. You are very close to the hustle and bustle of the bigger resorts and the night life, but you are tucked away in a quaint hotel that lets you get away from the crowd. It's nice having a small kitchen in the room, which we use primarily for breakfast and snacks. That is only because we love the many restaurant options just up the beach, many within a nice walk. This time we came with two other couples and really enjoyed the beach access and night life in the area. The rooms are clean and always a great value. We'll be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba's best kept secret, 31 private villas just half a mile past the Marriott with ocean sunset views. Choose ocean, courtyard or poolside units, studios, one or two bedroom, all with white tiled floors, tropical fabrics, kitchenettes, hot showers, maid service, air conditioning, cable TV, cell phone, Wi-Fi internet, kayaks, snorkel, all included. Flowering gardens surrounded by palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HRS and Priceline so you can book your Aruba Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Beach Villas Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Beach Hotel
- Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba Beach Villas Malmok Beach