My wife and I recently spent five night at Aruba Beach Villas. For the relatively low price paid these are an excellent value -- spacious and well-apportioned. And they're right across the street from a west-facing beach with glorious sunset views. A minor drawback was the office staff -- a lady during the week and a man on the weekend. Both were Dutch -- and very reserved. Other than providing short answers to direct questions, it was impossible to engage them in conversation. But they didn't detract appreciably from the overall excellent experience we had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba's best kept secret, 31 private villas just half a mile past the Marriott with ocean sunset views. Choose ocean, courtyard or poolside units, studios, one or two bedroom, all with white tiled floors, tropical fabrics, kitchenettes, hot showers, maid service, air conditioning, cable TV, cell phone, Wi-Fi internet, kayaks, snorkel, all included. Flowering gardens surrounded by palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Aruba Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Beach Villas Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Beach Hotel
- Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba Beach Villas Malmok Beach