Away from the madding crowds, but within walking distance of a great beach. We had a studio apartment that opened on to a private patio--very quiet. The bus stop to the high rises & madding crowds & Oranjestad is just across the street under a shade tree. The studio apartment was exactly as advertised. We requested a grill when we checked in and grilled every day after visiting Super Foods--the Dutch supermarket. The lizards that frequent the villa were fantastic as were the birds. I heartily recommend Aruba Beach Villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba's best kept secret, 31 private villas just half a mile past the Marriott with ocean sunset views. Choose ocean, courtyard or poolside units, studios, one or two bedroom, all with white tiled floors, tropical fabrics, kitchenettes, hot showers, maid service, air conditioning, cable TV, cell phone, Wi-Fi internet, kayaks, snorkel, all included. Flowering gardens surrounded by palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Aruba Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Beach Villas Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Beach Hotel
- Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba Beach Villas Malmok Beach