We stayed at the Aruba Beach Villas for the second time and we loved it! This is really the place to be when you are looking for total relaxation and the perfect getaway on the tropical island of Aruba. The ocean views from our apartment (we had an ocean view balcony!) were unique, the sunsets were just amazing. All high rise hotels (Marriot, Hyatt, Radisson, etc..) and palm beach shopping malls are very close by car but sometimes we also walked to enjoy the nice caribbean panorama's. If you are looking for really good restaurants on the island I would recommend asking Phil (the owner of the resort), he can give you some good advise how to find the best restaurants in town. We loved in particular wacky wahoo's (for seafood) and Gaucho's for the best steaks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba's best kept secret, 31 private villas just half a mile past the Marriott with ocean sunset views. Choose ocean, courtyard or poolside units, studios, one or two bedroom, all with white tiled floors, tropical fabrics, kitchenettes, hot showers, maid service, air conditioning, cable TV, cell phone, Wi-Fi internet, kayaks, snorkel, all included. Flowering gardens surrounded by palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Aruba Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Beach Villas Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Beach Hotel
- Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba Beach Villas Malmok Beach