It was our first stay at Aruba Beach Villas (ABV). My wife and sister-in-law/brother-in-law decided to take our first trip together. We got a 2 bedroom deluxe villa with a nice kitchen area, living area, and our own deck. The rooms were nicely cleaned every day. ABV had all the stuff we needed to try windsurfing for the first time or ocean kayaking. We relaxed by the beautiful water and enjoy some of the best sunsets right outside our room.
It was nice having a kitchen - from coffee and friuit in the morning to ice cold Heinekins in the afternoon. We were a short walk from the tourist hotel area. We would walk down and enjoy the area when we wanted (but not live among the tourists). The fresh fish on the island is amazing.
We enjoyed being able to stay together as a group/family. My wife and I are planning to go back and take our 4 teenage kids. ABV can easily accommodate all of us for a reasonable price - something we can't get from the hotel chains. ABV makes it easy to spend some quality time together, which we just don't get to do enough of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba's best kept secret, 31 private villas just half a mile past the Marriott with ocean sunset views. Choose ocean, courtyard or poolside units, studios, one or two bedroom, all with white tiled floors, tropical fabrics, kitchenettes, hot showers, maid service, air conditioning, cable TV, cell phone, Wi-Fi internet, kayaks, snorkel, all included. Flowering gardens surrounded by palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Aruba Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Beach Villas Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Beach Hotel
- Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba Beach Villas Malmok Beach