“The 7 best holiday days if ever had!”

Original Surf Morocco
Book In Advance
More Info
$520.92*
and up
Surf Coaching Package
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Original Surf Morocco is an authentic Moroccan surf camp that offers high-quality surf instruction, yoga classes, comfortable accommodation, and tasty cuisine. We are located in Tamraght village, only 15km north of Agadir. Our camp overlooks several of the area’s most famed surf spots and beaches. Whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced surfer, we will help you find the best waves for your level! We deliver legendary Moroccan hospitality, creating a welcoming atmosphere and an inclusive vibe. After a stay at Original Surf Morocco, you will leave as family.
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Wow! Where does one start? The 7 best holiday days if ever had! it was great. Great people, fantastic food and relaxed atmosphere! In addition to the surf lessons and surf guiding they offer yoga lessons. Silvia the yoga teacher is a wonderfully insightful and inspiring Yoga teacher. Any level of yoga student will love Silvia's style of instruction.
The surfing lessons were amazing with nice and highly qualified surfing teachers.
The house is beautiful, very clean with a perfect sea view.
The best holidays ever! PERFECT! Thanks to everyone at the camp!
I´ll BE BACK!!:-)

Date of experience: December 2017
Abdellah-01, Manager at Original Surf Morocco, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Hi Marta,
Thank you for the positive feed back. We are glad that you liked your experience with us and we are happy to have you here again for more surf and yoga but this time as Original Surf Morocco family member :)

Thanks again

"tagine"
"abdullah"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed January 4, 2018

Abdellah Issoug runs a very friendly and welcoming surf school / guesthouse in Tamraght, just north of Agadir. it is good value for money, with accommodation, food and surf instruction included and all equipment of a basic standard supplied. Abdellah's family are involved in the business and this shows with the nature of the welcome and customer service.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

If you are looking some place to surf an chill this is the best place. It is a very clean and bautifull surf house with large terrace. The food is awesome and the ovner is very hospitable. I would definitely came back.

1  Thank Anže I
Reviewed December 11, 2017

Original Surf Morocco offers a full-service surfing vacation. The food is awesome, the accomodation is excellent and the owner (Abdellah) is a really nice guy. Surfing instructors are locals who know the best surfing spots and are very experienced.
If I ever go back to Morocco to surf I know where to stay.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 30, 2017

Surfing experience was like I want it to be; Junior and Buba were a very good surf teachers and motivation speakers. I enjoyed every second of our time spent together.
The food from chef Omar was really, really good.. I love spices, Amlo, pancakes, Moroccan bread, smoothies, coffee... Well, everything was awesome and well prepared.
Abdellah is a good surf manager - he made all our wishes come true.
In Original surf house I felt like I was at home.
I enjoyed doing my morning exercise, good talks with hosts and new friends, drinking mint tea at the "extraordinary view" terrace.

Hope to see you soon.