“Friendly”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Lisburn, United Kingdom
“Friendly”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Visited Masala Hut for first time last night and hope it will not be the last. The staff were welcoming and efficient and the general atmosphere was good.The food was tasty and well served and there was a wide choice so everyone should be satisified.

• Visited August 2013

Cannock, United Kingdom
“Ignorant. Oh dear. Avoid”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We where recommended to try this place as the food was supposed to be very good.
Thought. "Sounds good. Ill give it a go".

Location
Easy to find. It's on the main road in moyra.
Presentation
Looks nice, clean , not big but intimate

Service.
Well. We ordered two pints of coke, seems straight forward enough, waiter turned up with a tray with two Glasses on it, put the first one on the table and then tipped the second one over the front of me. Right down my front. Tee shirt, jeans, shoes, the lot.
So I'm soaked to the skin and the waiter says" I'm really sorry, I'm just glad it didn't get my phone.
He moved us to another table and returned with a mop only to do a triple summersault on the wet floor landing on his head!
It's like a circus in here!,
The food was bland, must say though. Sitting in wet jeans kinda takes the fun out.
During our meal the waiter re appeared and presented us with a portion of spiced potatoes as a way of offering compensation
I was charged not only full price for the meal but for the coke that was poured over me.
Would I return. Not a chance.
Ignorant people.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Tim B
Shropshire
“great food, lots of it, and very good service”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

we found this restaurant by accident, driving through Moira, and were very glad we did - nice surroundings - large portions - may seem slightly expensive at about £10 per dish, but that includes the rice of your choice so it isn't - lovely nan bread, and lovely mango sauce with the popadoms - I doubt we'll be back, but really wish we could as it was a great meal - recommended

• Visited July 2013
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Best for Indian curry and special spicy food”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Really impressive arrangement and good staff. Entire environment is such a beautiful to create its image.
Enough types of menu for having different meals. I have enjoyed a lot. It's delicious :)

• Visited June 2013
Armagh, United Kingdom
“Really good food and lots of it”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

A couple of friends and I met here on Tuesday night, which just happened to be a special night (4 course for £10.95). We had the usual poppadums with dips, 3 starters and 3 mains which were absolutely delicious. We were unable to finish our meal as the portions were very generous. Would definitely recommend it. We hadn't booked but we there quite early, if you plan on going at half 7 or later I would suggest you book at it got really busy while we were there.

• Visited June 2013