“Very good”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Co Down
“Very good”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Good food and good service. Usually just coffee and scone but had breakfast and was very good. Nice space.

Visited July 2012

Belfast, United Kingdom
“average breakfast”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Had breakfast here after a lovely evening out in Moira. While the service and staff were great the food was just average considering the price. I have to stress that we did only eat from the breakfast menu.

• Visited September 2011
belfast
“My Favourite little spot!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Fabulous to have such a great place on my doorstep. Great coffee in really lovely surroundings. Decor is simple, wodden floor and wooden tables with old style chairs. Menu is great and you can take home food if you're like me and too lazy to cook sometimes but can't be bothered eating out. Genuinely nice staff. I hired this venue out privately for my daughters Christening in April and everyone had a ball, definately recommend whether you want a coffee with friends or private venue for fab party!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Somecatch
Forfar
“Good food but too noisey with children that were left to run about.”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

The food was delicious but the coffee wasn't quite hot enough for our liking. I believe "ladies that lunch" eat here. The day we were here there were a table of young mothers who seemed more intent on chatting than looking after their children. It wasn't very relaxing!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Forfarcouple
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great lunch”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

My biggest problem when I visited the fat gherkin was making a choice - everything on the menu sounded good!
Great selection and any food I have had has been really tasty - although I have to say the coleslaw isn't to my taste!
Only problem is it is quite small, so you may not always get a table on arrival but if you don't mind waiting...

• Visited May 2012