Pyrgos of Mytilene
$73
  • Beachfront
$77
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

Free cancellation until 05/26
  • Room Service
  • Pool
Hotel Votsala(Piryoi Thermis)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeautiful old buildingbed was very comfortableevery aspectbreakfast was deliciousan early flightnext morningtowerlesvos
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Having been to lesbos several times we wanted to explore Mytilini a bit further, so booked this hotel for a couple of days. The decor is glorious, the staff very welcoming and helpful, and the breakfast buffet delicious. The centre of Mytilini is a 20 minute walk.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed May 20, 2012

It was a cozy hotel, with helpful staff and nice gardens. The building is amazing, but I would expect a little more for the price (for example, the tv set in the room was tiny). The breakfast was good, but the dinner I had order was just ok.
Overall, I do recommend it, depending on the budget.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed October 23, 2011

I stayed for one night and didnt want to leave, but I was headed to Molyvos for the bulk of my Lesvos trip. It is a beautiful masion, with stone clad walls in the room. The people at the reception couldnt have been lovelier.The breakfast was quite good as well. I hightly recommend staying here. You should know, it is a little bit of a walk into the main part of town, but it is worth it. A quiet stay in a safe and beautiful hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank ABL68
Reviewed August 28, 2011

This is a beautiful hotel in one of the old "mansion houses" of Mytilene. It is comfortable and full of personality, welcoming and distinctive. The management go to great lengths to make sure you enjoy your stay, for example they offered to phone ahead to gain us access to a private museum. They also took time to consider what kind of restaurant we would most enjoy before making a recommendation and giving us directions. Even after we left, when I discovered I'd left my purse behind, they were prompt and efficient about getting it back to me. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple