Asked for a room with big comfortable bed. Certainly got that and a good night's sleep. But not much space left after the inclusion of an ensuite (albeit small) in what would have been a standard sized room in this type of house. A perennial b and b problem. Handsome breakfast. Efficiently and pleasantly run and plenty of notices to read!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1863 is more than just another guest house. Owners Anne and Mark offer their guests the quality of a boutique hotel but with the homely welcome of a traditional B&B. A relaxed, friendly atmosphere encourages visitors to take time to unwind in comfortable surroundings, enjoy locally-sourced, seasonal dishes cooked up by our skilled chef before retiring to the bar for a night cap or to bed for restful sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your 1863 Bar Bistro Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elm House Hotel Pooley Bridge
- 1863 Bar Bistro Rooms Pooley Bridge, England