Needed a base for a freind,s wedding and we booked this place . Just want to say how nice it was! Room very nice , a good night sleep and the next morning had a great breakfast. So thanks to the peple who run this place , very freindly always there to help and thankyou!. Great location we left are car at the hotel of the wedding so it was a half hour walk at 7:30 in the morning and must say its up there with one of the best walks we have had ! Lovely place lovely b&b and will return for longer !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1863 is more than just another guest house. Owners Anne and Mark offer their guests the quality of a boutique hotel but with the homely welcome of a traditional B&B. A relaxed, friendly atmosphere encourages visitors to take time to unwind in comfortable surroundings, enjoy locally-sourced, seasonal dishes cooked up by our skilled chef before retiring to the bar for a night cap or to bed for restful sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your 1863 Bar Bistro Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elm House Hotel Pooley Bridge
- 1863 Bar Bistro Rooms Pooley Bridge, England