A last minute, one night (usually unheard of at weekends!) stay after a long walk from Ambleside to Pooley Bridge, Elm House was a welcome haven for our overnight stay before we walked back the following day.
Our deluxe room was lovely and the breakfast delicious!
Mark and Anne are friendly hosts and made us most welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1863 is more than just another guest house. Owners Anne and Mark offer their guests the quality of a boutique hotel but with the homely welcome of a traditional B&B. A relaxed, friendly atmosphere encourages visitors to take time to unwind in comfortable surroundings, enjoy locally-sourced, seasonal dishes cooked up by our skilled chef before retiring to the bar for a night cap or to bed for restful sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your 1863 Bar Bistro Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elm House Hotel Pooley Bridge
- 1863 Bar Bistro Rooms Pooley Bridge, England