“AMAZING!!!!!”

Joe Cool Taxi and Tours Jamaica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Joe cool tours provide tours from montego bay to everywhere on the island
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“AMAZING!!!!!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We used Joe Cool for everything in Jamaica. Service was way better than you can ever expect. Staff is friendly and super helpful. Will use them exclusively on all trips to Jamaica.

1 Thank JoeyFriz

Boston, MA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Excellent Service from Joe Cool”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We used Joe Cool for our airport transfers in April 2013. I received a prompt confirmation email and the representative was waiting exactly where he said they would be. A new, wonderfully air conditioned van pulled up in less than three minutes. Dean had our waters/red stripe ready. I emailed to change our return pick up time and again received a prompt reply that it was no problem to change my time. The driver was even a few minutes early picking us up and was waiting when we arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to use Joe Cool again.

1 Thank amypeteBoston
chesapeake
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“joe cool”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My wife and I have just returned from our 11th trip to the great Island of Jamacia, This trip was special because of JOE COOL, We had decided to have two vacations in one, the first 4 days at a private villa in runaway bay, followed by 4 days at a resort in negril.

While trying to set up the transfers for this complicated trip we ran across JOE COOL, I have to say JOE COOL was and is one of the reasons we go to jamacia, He was very easy to communicate with (email) he came in at half the price of everyone else and to top it off he was on time (or had one of his folks there) to make our transfers easy. After we booked the trip we had a few concerns about taxis etc. But joe put us right at ease and shared his trip to america story to see the american dream.

Joe not only did exactally what he said for the price he said but he also got us fresh mangos ( my wife simply mentioned she liked them). Just when you think customer service is dead along comes joe cool...

So when traveling to jamacia and need a taxi or tour help joe fullfill his jamacian dream and use his great service..

Thanks JOE

Brian & Cindy

1 Thank bdsva
Tully, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Highly recommend Joe Cool”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I decided that for this trip to Ocho Rios I did not want to wait for the resort shuttle to fill and then delay on the way for the usual "rest stop". I narrowed my choice down to two highly rated companies. I opted for Joe Cool and have absolutely no regrets.
We arrived at MBJ and checked in at the resort’s lounge. I told them about the private transfer. I went outside and there was a woman with a Joe Cool sign. I checked with her, went back in got my wife and our bags. Within 5 minutes we were on our way.
The driver was Latoya and she was fantastic. She drove in a safe and calm manner. She would only pass when it was safe to do so. Other drivers seemed to take many chances.
She had ice cold bottled water and Red Stripe available for us. We were asked to let her know if we wanted or needed to stop. That wasn’t necessary and we arrived at our resort in one and a half hours.
It was definitely worth the price and I will use Joe Cool Taxi on our next trip to Jamaica.

1 Thank TullyNY
usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Day Ever With Latoya The Lady Driver”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We booked a private tour to YS falls, Appleton rum factory and the Pelican bar ......best decision ever! Our driver was Latoya from Joe Cool Taxi, couldn't been better! She picked us up from our resort with some cold Redstripes beer and off we went through the country, hills, valleys and little roads roads but she know how to drive since she have done this many times she said. She stopped and get all different types of fruits, neese berries, mangoes, sweet sop and some sweet sugar cane. Overall this day was the highlight of our trip. Thanks Latoya,coming to your house for dinner next trip.

Visited March 2013