“Fantastic Service - Thanks Joe!”

Joe Cool Taxi and Tours Jamaica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Joe cool tours provide tours from montego bay to everywhere on the island
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Service - Thanks Joe!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

It's not normal for me to write reviews. In this case however, Joe Cool's service excelled so much I'm going to find it hard to fit into the space allowed! We had 3 journeys arranged with Joe - all were on time ( in fact he arrived early for all journeys ). Most striking was Joe's local knowledge and that he is a safe and considerate driver - too often drivers in Jamaica are rushing and drive dangerously and I don't want this with my 2 year old daughter in vehicle.

Above and beyond the service, Joe is a great guy. We also had the privilege of meeting a couple of his buddies during the trip - again, nice, down-to-earth guys who were really helpful.

If you're looking for a driver in Jamaica then look no further. I know I'll need to book early for our next Jamaica trip!!

Thank you Joe and Team - you will be remembered along with the other memories from our lovely holiday.

Respect!

Visited November 2012

Bermuda
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best we've found”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Engelbert (Joe Cool) is the best cab you can book in the MoBay/Negril area of Jamaica. Whether you're looking for airport transfers, a specialized errand or trip - Joe Cool is the way to go. I have used him in past trips for airport transfers to Rose Hall hotels. Recently there for my wedding he brought my wife and I on a special beer run to stock up our villas. He brought us to the best priced market, helped us load and unload 25 cases of red stripe etc. Later in the trip he brought us back from Negril to the airport.
From my experiences with him you can't beat the fair and honest pricing, friendliness, and the awesome van he has (equipped with AC and DVD screens playing Marley concerts).
He is extremely reliable, safe, and overall a good guy. 100% recommend Joe Cool taxi for any rides you may need while in Jamaica.

Visited November 2012
kansas city
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“No problem mon Excellent experience”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Joe cool is awesome! He was on time to pick us up from the airport even though hurricane Sandy delayed our arrival. He had an ice cold red stripe waiting for us. He was very knowledgeable about many things cultural, nature, different places to go and points out different points of interest. We went to Negril and Lucea with him as well and he made the day spectacular! He drove well sometimes that is not always the case when you are out of the country. His van was clean, great music, AC and company. His prices were very reasonable as well. (At least 1/3 the price as some of the other places). Traveling and touring with Joe Cool was definetly a highlight of our trip and I would highly reccomend him. Thanks for all your TLC JOE!

Visited October 2012
Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Best ride in JA”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We were lucky enough to book Joe cool for our pick up at MBJ. What a great ride! Engleburt is super friendly and his van is clean, great A/C, music, beverages. I felt safe and happy! I would recommend him to everyone! Great rates and very accommodating! Plan to use Joe Cool next time to JA!

Visited April 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Great service...respect! Both Joe and other driver Dean were great. Enjoyed tour between destinations.

2 Thank kcantrill