“Totally reliable and a great educator”

Joe Cool Taxi and Tours Jamaica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Joe cool tours provide tours from montego bay to everywhere on the island
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Orillia Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Totally reliable and a great educator”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

We had the pleasure of having Joe take us from the airport to Negril. I requested him on his website and he responded very quickly. It was the easiest transfer process ever and we go to Jamaica several times a year so I have experienced many transfers. Joe also took time to show us Fort Charlotte and also educated us on facts and history that we were not aware of. He also brought us up to date on modern day Jamaica. On our return he was there early to make sure we were on time. We always felt safe in his clean and maintained van. He is a safe driver on the roads and uses a hands free option for conversations he is having on his cell phone which is very important for safety. I have already booked Joe for Christmas. I highly recommend! Visit his website!

Visited July 2012

Jefferson, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great Deal, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband and I used Joe Cool Transportation last week for transfer from MBJ to Negril and back. What a great find! Latoya met us at the airport and was courteous and friendly from the start. I needed a book for my vacation and she was kind enough to make a stop and let me look for it at a local department store. No problem! The service was timely, safe and a great deal. I would highly recommend Joe Cool transportation while in Jamaica.

Visited July 2012
Thunder Bay, Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Super Cool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Always on time, always accomdating. We had a bag misplaced and he was ready to drive back to MoBay to find it. Turns out it was hiding under a seat, but his willingness was impressive. I be calling him again on my return!

Visited January 2012
Coram, New York
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“This is the guy you want to tour with!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

I was fortunate to have Joe Cool provide us with transportation to and from the airport as well as on our excursion to the YS Falls, Pelican bar and Montego Bay for shopping. Joe was always on time, early even, and showed great patience when we were not as prompt as he. Joe made us feel comfortable the entire time we spent with him and his knowledge of his beloved country is amazing. He makes sure you have a good time and keeps you from the regular tourist traps and his prices are outstanding. You can't lose by booking with him. Thanks Joe!

Visited June 2012
Tallahassee
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome Guy!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

Joe Cool really made my trip a success. He went above and beyond at making sure I enjoyed myself. He took me on several tours which I enjoyed his company and he gave me soooo much history about Jamaica. I would highly recommend Joe Cool I PROMISE you want be disappointed I can't wait to go back I would most definally book him again...Joe Cool ROCKS!!